Saturday, February 21, 2009

progress

i just sent my application for the Semester in Spain Student Ministries Coordinator position. now it's time to pray for the Lord's will to be done.
i have come to a place where i will be excited to spend another year in moka, if that is how my next year should look, because my love for my job, students, and co-workers is an endless source of joy, and not many people can say that about their jobs, so i will count it a blessing.
i am fully aware of these facts: i don't love kousuke (okay that one was obvious), i don't want to love kousuke, i don't want kousuke to love me,
and most importantly i want kousuke to love someone who will really love him because he is a wonderful person.
all of these things are signs of progress in my life. praise God.

No comments: